A conference about solutions - not software
BILT is an annual event, designed to cater to the needs of those who design, build, operate and maintain our built environment. As a community of professionals, it is dedicated to improving the way industry works together.
No other event brings so many opportunities and benefits together in a single location. As a 'by users, for users' event, BILT is the best place to get unvarnished advice from the people who really know their stuff, yet continue to learn themselves. Business leaders, thought leaders, innovators and implementers; they are all part of our community and ready to share their secrets (okay, some of their secrets...) to aid in the quest for a better, smarter industry, and a stronger, more sustainable built environment.
- Choose from over 90 classes, labs and discussions from over 70 speakers over 3 days on topics relevant to architects, engineers, quantity surveyors, builders, facility managers and owners, taught by international experts coming from around the world.
- Best practices for Virtual Reality, Digital Engineering, Reality Capture, Drones, DfMA, VDC, BIM and IDD
- Dedicated exhibition featuring the latest cutting edge technology and solutions for the industry.
- The only event with something for everyone. This is an event that actively promotes collaboration practice between industry professionals.
- Proven project delivery methods for Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Facilities Management.
- Learn how to leverage digital information and technology to support your business objectives
- Learn how to improve the value of your profession within the industry
Who should Attend:
Architects, Engineers, Digital Engineering Managers, CAD/BIM Managers, Construction Managers, Contractors, Builders, Facilities Management, Quantity Surveyors, Estimators, Subcontractors, Developers, Project Managers, Property Owners, Design Managers and Digital Modellers.
We believe that:
- Technology is an enabler of better processes and outcomes, not a driver in and of itself.
- Our industry has failed to keep pace with others in productivity and innovation, but that provides clear opportunities for improvement.
- Our industry is siloed, fractured and too often adversarial; but we wish to play a role in changing this by bringing people together from different backgrounds to learn from each other.
- Getting people to change behaviours is the hardest part of any change.
- As an educational and networking event, BILT provides a variety of opportunities to learn and share, to probe and challenge, to listen and to be heard. Our sessions focus on the use of best-in-class tools, processes and workflows, behaviours and leadership.
As a natural and necessary evolution of the RTC Community, BILT is a unique, independent conference and community. Whether you are a practitioner or consumer of Building Information Modelling (BIM), Digital Engineering (DE) and Virtual Design and Construction (VDC); whether your projects are buildings or infrastructure; whatever your preferred technology; whatever your role in the lifecycle of the built environment; we want to help you, your firm and wider industry become more effective, more impactful and more productive.
"BILT EUR is the standout conference of the year for me, community focused and personal but with a wide range of topics covered at all levels. The focus on quality means for the vast majority of sessions, you wish you could attend multiple classes at the same time."
- Martin Coyne, Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates
"BILT Europe 2018 was a fantastic conference with lots to learn and think over afterwards. I have come away inspired to push onwards and upwards. You get to see and hear HOW people are doing things rather than just WHAT they are doing."
- Thomas Corrie, Hopkins Architects Parnership LLP