- 13 sessions over 3 days, offering delegates more than 16 hours of advanced level BIM Training.
- 60 classes and labs on topics relevant to architects, engineers, builders and owners, taught by international BIM experts from 13 countries around the globe.
- Over 80 classroom hours of expert BIM training to choose from.
- A specially designed "Executive Track" focused upon strategic BIM implementation issues for executives, business owners, director-level and project managers.
- 4 plenary sessions including keynote speech on the future of BIM in design and engineering by Peter Bowtell, Arup Fellow and Arup Singapore's Managing Director from the Marina Bay Sands Project.
- Proven BIM Solutions for Architecture, Engineering, Construction, and Facilities Management.
- A chance to take The Autodesk Revit Certified Professional exam.
- Certificate in BIM Training for workforce development and technology adoption.
- CPD Points Pending.
We believe that those who work daily within the AEC industry are the best placed to train others in the critical knowledge and skill sets required to excel in our industry.
BILT is the premier global BIM training conference. We bring together international expert speakers to teach 60 classes over 3 days. Our roster of speakers come from within the AEC industry and are day-to-day users of the technologies and workflows being taught.
Be immersed in an optimal environment focused solely on BIM training.
BILT is supported by the Building and Construction Authority (BCA) Singapore. Delegates will obtain a Certificate of Training as proof of their commitment to workforce development training and technology adoption in BIM. CPD points will be available.
BILT is the only global, non-profit conference series dedicated to expanding BIM adoption through education. Industry and Government Organisations around the world have endorsed us as a source for unbiased and effective BIM Training. This is a unique opportunity to gain access to a level of BIM training and expertise that is simply not available anywhere else in Asia.
- Zhen Yuan Lim, AECOM, RTC Asia Delegate
- Anthony Hauck, Autodesk, Global Platinum Sponsor
- Jason Chen, SOM, RTC Asia Speaker