It’s Almost Time!
On Thursday 25th August we will open RTC ANZ for abstract submissions. Hopefully since our last blog you have been busy preparing your material to begin submitting as soon as we open. We have lots of areas we are interested in receiving abstract for; make sure you check out the “What We Are Interested In’ page on the abstract site for suggestion. I have copied below for ease.
What we are Interested In
|What we are looking for||
|What we are NOT looking for||
Have you received approval?
Make sure you have received approval prior to submitting; we need to know you have approval to present on the topic and that you able to attend the event prior to us accepting your abstract. If you haven’t yet received approval, make sure you do this prior to hitting ‘save and submit’.
By submitting an abstract you need to acknowledge the following:-
- If submitting an abstract on behalf of a proposed speaker that you have advised that proposed speaker and they are fully informed of their obligations as a speaker.
- You have sought pre approvals to attend the conference and the costs and time associated with preparation and attendance at the conference.
- You have considered your future plans (be it personal or professional) and compared against the time of the conference.
- You have sought necessary approvals to present and showcase submitted content/projects in a public domain.
- Any co speakers are fully informed of their obligations as a co-speaker.
Don’t forget that those who are accepted as speakers get complimentary registration.
The abstract submissions will open on Thursday 25th August and will remain open for submissions until 7th October 11.59pm AEST.
You are more than welcome to submit multiple abstracts. Furthermore, you can submit your abstract(s) for multiple events next year. We are currently calling for abstract submissions for RTC Asia, due to take place at the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore, 30 March – 1 April 2017, and will remain open till next Wednesday, 31st August 7pm AEST.