Don’t Fall Over! BCS Europe 2018 – A new one day program
BCS Europe 2018 has changed, for the better!
Previously planned for two days 9-10 October, we now have a strong, data focused one day program with a fantastic line up of speakers! Wednesday 10th October, Grand Union Hotel, Ljubljana, Slovenia – one day prior to BILT Europe 2018.
- We know most of you come to BILT and understand that an extra 2 days out of the office is at a cost, in more ways than one. To see the new BCS one day price (including Early Bird until 14th July and accommodation costs, click here)
- We have such a high calibre of speakers, we did not want to dilute their impact over two days. (See the schedule here).
The Speaker / Presentation Line Up:
- Kicking off the day is our Keynote Speaker Burcin Kaplanoglu, PhD., Senior Director of Industry Strategy and Innovation at Oracle’s Construction and Engineering Global Business Unit presenting:
The Oracle Vision for Data Capture and Use
- Nicola Mansfield, Market Analysis Director, Business Advantage presenting:
Biggest Trends in Data Standardization
- Alain Waha, Global Leader for BIM and Digital Transformation, BuroHappold Engineering is presenting:
BIM and Digital Transformation
- Ville Kyytsönen, Head of BIM, Uponor Oyj hosting a plenary debate:
Best Practices for Facilitating Digital Business
- Marcus Fich, Chairperson BILT and BCS, Grundfos is hosting the panel discussion:
The Future of Smart Data
Including panellists – Martyn Day, AEC Magazine, Burcin Kaplanoglu, Oracle, Alain Waha, Burohappold Engineering, and one or two more on their way.
- Two speakers are on their way, ticking the final approvals to provide industry case studies!
The BCS Mission
The BCS Mission is to provide a platform where anyone producing or interacting with data in the building content environment can exchange ideas and knowledge as well as facilitate standardization of digital data.
Join us, and thought leaders from around the world of Design, Construction, Manufacturing and Software Services for this one day Building Content Summit, Wednesday 10th October, 2018.
About the Organiser
The RTC Europe Foundation is a European based community involved in the promotion of Building Information Modelling. Our committee members comprise of professionals from the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) industry, Manufacturers and Software and Service providers. These members organise teaching conferences and seminar events to share knowledge and experience with the aim of advancing people, processes, and technology in the AEC industry.
We are run ‘by users, for users’, and our network/community gives us an insight into changing technology and market conditions. We are not driven primarily by commercial imperatives, but rather the fostering of a community. Our aim is to help the industry improve how it works – and our community is passionate about this.