Call for Abstracts – Data Day 2018
Would you like to present at Data Day 2018? We are calling for Abstracts.
Data Day is a one day event preceding BILT NA 2018, on Wednesday August 8, in St. Louis.
About Data Day
Data Day is an event specifically focused on both current and potential use of data within the AECO/FM industry. It is a mixture of ‘How to’ leverage data and ‘Data in action’ case study presentations. The aim of Data Day is to come together and answer some of the BIG Data questions, such as:
- How do we best discriminate between what data is important and not?
- How do we define, capture, evaluate, analyse and ultimately leverage this data for tangible benefit?
- How do you turn data into something of genuine value that helps you make better decisions?
- How do we turn data into genuine business intelligence?
We are looking for the following:
- Software used specifically for data management and mining (dRofus, Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Real-life examples and experiences, focusing on customer benefit. Lessons learned are great, but also what was the business problem and how was it solved
- Facility Management (FM) and/or Owner perspective.
The sessions will be about 45 minutes in length.
If you would like to submit a presentation abstract you can do so here – SUBMIT ABSTRACT
We hope to hear from you!
David Haynes – @dhaynestech
2018 Data Day Committee Chairperson