BILT ASIA – Winners and Grinners
Following on from the success of BILT ASIA, we are proud to announce our list of top 10 speakers and sessions as decided by you, the audience. Some of you may recognise these sessions as they are also appearing in our other BILT conferences this year, which is more incentive to register for their classes!
Without Further Ado, we present the Top 10 speakers from BILT ASIA 2018:
1. Joe Banks – Revit Productivity Tips and Tricks – Nettleton Tribe
2. Deepak Maini – Autodesk Advance Steel for BIM – Cadgroup Australia
3. Kelly Cone – Implement Anything – ClearEdge3D
4. Greg Demchak – Innovation in Construction – Synchro Software
5. Claudio Vittori Antisari & Chiara C. Rizzarda – LAB: Adapt or Die – Strategie Digitali
6. Carl Storms – LAB: Fun with FormitPro – IMAGINiT Technologies
7. Scott Crichton – Paperless Construction Documentation – BVN
8. Simon Yorke – Capturing the Real World for Design, Analysis , and Immersive Experiences -Aurecon
9. Ralph Schoch – LAB: Revit Fabrication Parts – Victaulic
10. Leo Salce – Practical IOT in BIM for Operations – Microdesk
We are also happy to announce the winner of the delegate feedback survey is Takrit Jirawudomchai from dwp, who has won an iPad mini for his contributions!
Finally, we’d also like to let our BILT ASIA delegates know that presentations and materials are now available for download. If you have yet to receive a link and password to access these materials please contact DBEI