BILT ASIA 2018 Now Calling For Abstracts
It’s the most wonderful time of the year, the time when we get to announce that the
BILT ASIA 2018 call for abstracts is open!
Do you want to gain the admiration of your peers in the industry? Do you want to be recognised as a leader? Do you want free beer?
Abstract submission will be open for the next month. We welcome presentations on a wide range of topics including:
- Model Management
- BIM Software training tips and tricks (including Revit, Navisworks, ArchiCAD, Bentley, Sketchup, Dynamo, Grasshopper, Flux, Fuzor…etc)
- Topics in Architecture, Structural & Mechanical Engineering, Construction, and Facility management
- Cost & Time modelling
- Digital application in project controls
- Pre-fabrication and Manufacturing
- Rule based design and automation
- Interoperability and collaboration
- Strategic BIM implementation
- Reality capture, drones and laser scanning
- Virtual and augmented reality creation and case-study
We are very open minded. If you have something to present related to technology applied in the buildings, infrastructure, and life-cycle space, we want to hear from you.
Submission page is here…