5 Reasons to Submit an Abstract for RTC ASIA 2017
Last week we announced our call for abstracts for RTC ASIA 2017 at Marina Bay Sands in Singapore.
Are you still sitting on the fence? Are you plagued by thoughts that maybe you aren’t “good enough” to speak? Thinking that you don’t have anything valuable to share?
HOGWASH! NONSENSE! POPPYCOCK! BALDERDASH! BULLA BULLA!
Let me give you 5 completely selfish reasons why YOU MUST SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT TODAY!
- Speaking at conferences looks great on a CV. It makes you look like a recognised expert!
- Speaking at one conference leads to future conference invitations. More conferences leads to more expertise which looks even better on your CV!
- Privileged access and exposure to other speakers, plugging you into a global network of BIM experts.
- Speaker gifts! Last year we gave all the speakers drones to go play with. Papa Wes looks after his people!
- It’s a great way to get in on a global scale BIM event at an iconic venue for at a fraction of the cost. Multiple papers being accepted leads to a cash stipend. YOU CANT LOSE!
We have a full list of topics that we are looking for at the RTC ASIA 2017 ABSTRACT SUBMISSION PAGE. It includes a LONG list of topics including:
- Case Studies
- Advanced model building and documentation techniques
- Implementation War Stories
- Business Strategy & ROI
- Innovative techniques, ideas, technology
If you are reading this, you have something to say! Never done it before? Don’t worry, we will coach you. There is a first time for everybody.
WE HAVE SLOTS TO FILL AND WE NEED YOUR HELP TO FILL THEM.
Time is running out! Move Quickly! NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO SHINE! APPLY TODAY!