8 Weeks to Go & 8 Reasons to Attend RTC Europe!
As of this Thursday we are 8-weeks away from RTC Europe 2016, which is due to take place in Porto from 20 – 22 October. If you haven’t yet registered, I thought I should help you finalise your decision with just a few of our top reasons why RTC Europe should be the BIM event you attend this year.
- Learn from the experts and leave with a wealth of knowledge, practical methods, and new ideas.
With our jam-packed program full of fantastic speakers, you will hear from experts and here are just 3 of those you have the opportunity to hear from:
– Jeremy Tammik’s session ‘Connecting any Desktop Application or Add-In with Autodesk Forge and the Cloud’ will give a solid outlook of the direction Autodesk will focus future developments.
– Bad Monkey Stream, learn Dynamo from the top Dynamo speakers – Håvard Vasshaug, Julien Benoit, Marcello Sgambelluri and Adam Sheather, don’t just take our word for it, these speakers have been rated within RTC’s top 10 speakers.
– Architects and Engineers – Songs of Love and Hate! Peter Kompolschek and Alois Salzburger – a hands on lab clarifying the process of design and engineering interaction in BIM.
- ‘Tips and Tricks’ from experts
Every speaker has been asked to submit a few nuggets of information that qualify as a ‘tip’ – a piece of information that the speaker has learnt themselves that provides faster, or more efficient, or more enjoyable ways of doing things. All tips and tricks will be distributed to delegates after the event.
- Network with peers and cultivate important business and professional contacts
There are plenty of opportunities during the event to network with old and new contacts. Perhaps you can discuss some of the few new things you have learnt at the Welcome Function while enjoying drinks and canapes. Or perhaps someone can shed more light and give advice on an issue that you’re currently experiencing at the Friday Night Dinner while tasting Port wines. Finally you can compare all the great things you have learnt during the Gala Dinner at Palacio do Bolsa on the Saturday night.
In collaboration with CADLearning, RTC Events Management is excited to be offering FREE Revit Certification examinations at RTC Europe.
- Access to all speaker materials
As part of your registration you are not only given access to all RTC Europe speaker materials you also receive access to all 2016 RTC Conference materials.
Attending an RTC conference almost always means that you’re not going home empty handed. We have lots of great prizes that you as a delegate have the opportunity to win BUT you have to be in it to win it, and keep an eye out for details on our competitions and great prizes coming out next week.
- Let’s get techy!
We are a technology focused conference. We have many amazing exhibitors who will bring along their latest gadgets for you to check out. Plus don’t forget the RTC Gadgets Lab, which will be a booth you definitely want to visit. Who said only kids can go to a playground? We have our own playground where you can test out different hardware.
- Opportunity to visit Porto
The town that gave the country (and wine) its very name, Porto, is Portugal’s second-largest metropolis after Lisbon. This vintage city, famed as the historic home of Port wine, is now rapidly transforming into a highly regarded holiday destination. The city has an extensive history and this is reflected by its World Heritage protected old town, baroque churches, characterful winding streets and abundance of tourist attractions.
See you in Porto in 8 weeks!