7 Reasons to Attend BILT ASIA 2018
The BILT Event series is one of the largest and most significant conference series for the Building and Construction industry globally. For education, training and professional development, this event, as spoken by attendees, simply has no equal. By attending the BILT ASIA 2018 you can get ahead and stay ahead by fine-tuning your skills as a technology expert in the AECO industry, find new ways to demonstrate your value as well as be a more effective leader.
In Asia, the event is only run every 2 years, so the content that is chosen is highly relevant for current and future planning and projects, so don’t miss out as you won’t get the chance to attend a conference of this calibre again until 2020.
If that hasn’t swayed you yet, here are 7 reasons why you should attend BILT ASIA this year:
- Stay ahead of the competition: with international speakers and delegates sharing their experiences and secrets from large firms such as AECOM, Aurecon, DP Architects, Cox Architecture, Mitchell Brandtman
- Learn superior technology solutions, techniques and tips and tricks in our hands-on lab sessions to produce a leaner, more efficient operations team.
- Experience first-hand the latest time and cost-saving solutions on the market for the industry in our exhibition hall
- Receive a certificate of attendance to BILT ASIA 2018 to keep on top of your professional development.
- Attend an event supported by leading industry bodies such as BCA, BuildingSMART Singapore, SCAL, HKIBIM, RICS & NUS
- Attend functions and panel discussions that give you the opportunity to discuss your specific problems first-hand with international industry experts
- Improve not only your personal knowledge, but receive key handouts and takeaways to implement in your office.
Have we peaked your interest?
Now it’s time to review the program – Check out the confirmed programme and the thought leaders you will be learning from. You have the opportunity to attend each session and to use the dedicated training hours to meet, share and learn from industry peers and leaders to find solutions to your biggest challenges and identify new opportunities for growth.
Bring the team & get a discount – Think about who else would benefit from attending and increasing their knowledge. Maybe use this as an offsite team training opportunity? If you book 3 or more delegates, you receive a 20% discount for everyone! There is also the Enterprise 9 Pass, which is 9 day passes that can be used for one person on multiple days or for 9 people on the one day – the choice is yours.
We also have a document “For you approving manager” to help you justify your attendance to BILT
Corporate sponsorship is also available for parties of 10 or more. This includes a significant discount for registration as well as your company’s logo and branding being displayed to competitors and potential contractors that you may aspire to work with – contact us for more info!