CROWNE PLAZA, HUNTER VALLEY, AUSTRALIA
THURSDAY 12 – FRIDAY 13 MAY, 2016
ARCHICON returns this year bigger than ever. The program has been extended from one to two days and the event is co-located with Australia’s biggest BIM event, RTC Australasia. ARCHICON attendees not only get to attend sessions presented by world-leading ARCHICAD users but can also network with Australia’s top BIM experts from the whole AEC industry. For further details on RTC Australasia head over to the RTC Australasia 2016 website.
Those attending the ARCHICON benefit from:
- Learn from some of the world's top instructors and industry experts and leave with a wealth of knowledge, practical methods, and new ideas.
- Network, and share ideas and insights with an international community of your peers.
- Cultivate important business and professional contacts that can benefit your company and your career.
- Explore the latest trends and technologies.
- See how ARCHICAD and collaborating applications work together.
- Unlock the potential of BIM to streamline the building procurement and construction process.
- Best Practice methods.
- Tips and tricks from experts.
- CPD formal and informal points.
Who Should Attend?Practice Leaders, Office Managers, Architects, Building Designers, Students, CAD/BIM Managers, Draftpersons, Designers, Digital Modellers.
2015 Delegate Testimonials
This was a quality, packed day of speakers: cutting edge users of ArchiCAD pushing BIM and collaboration to where I’d like to see myself heading in my own endeavours.
Kim Harris | Kim Harris Design | 2015 Delegate
ARCHICON gives the Australian ARCHICAD community what it needs – a forum to share, learn and most importantly to gain traction as a user base.
Daniel Schagemann | macinteract | 2015 Delegate
Excellent speakers, good to meet other users and see how they are utilising ArchiCAD in their practices.
Scott Boyd Turner | Cheesman Architects | 2015 Delegate