RTC North America 2016 Competition Prizes Proudly sponsored by
RTC North America 2016 is running a competition for all registered attendees. Entries will be judged against all relevant prize categories by your fellow attendees. Each category will have a winner and runner up prize. Prizes will consist of an iPad Pro (9.7 inch, 128GB, Wi-Fi + Cellular) for the winner and a price worth $600 for the runner up. Winning entries from the 2015 competition are shown below.
The competition will be judged by your fellow attendees and awarded on the basis of the 'best' BIM work. Unlike previous years, it is no longer required that the work reflect a primarily Revit workflow, and indeed we would encourage the submission of work using other tools. We do, however, require that the work reflect a strong basis in BIM tools (Autocad/Microstation need not apply...) The committee reserves the right to disqualify any entries which do not reflect a strong BIM basis, or which do not comply with the competition Terms and Conditions. Furthermore a single entry may win more than one category, and this will then be awarded at the discretion of the RTC Committee.
Last Year's Winners
Last Year's Runners Up
Terms and Conditions for RTC North America 2016 Poster Competition
- To enter the competition, participants must be a registered attendee of the event.
- Participants can submit up to 3 entries.
- Participants must submit an electronic version via this webpage.
- Participants must also submit a hard copy to the registration desk at the event.
- To qualify for the competition, participants must adhere to the following submission requirements:
- Entries are limited to 2 x Ledger / Tabloid (17"x11") sheets and a text description.
- Any information that identifies you or your company must be removed.
- It is recommended that the text description include a list of software used to create the entry, and separate sections (of no more than 200 words) on how the entry addresses each of the categories you consider relevant.
- Entries must be submitted before 4pm MST Thu July 14 2016 (Day 1)
- Participants must seek approval on the contents from their Company before submitting.
- The winners of the competition will be determined by votes cast by attendees of the events.
- A single entry may win more than one category at the discretion of the RTC Committee.
- The competition winners will be announced at the Gala Dinner on the final day of the event.
- Competition prizes will be distributed to the winners after the event.
- By submitting an entry, participants agree that their submission will be made publicly available and hosted on the event website, and may cite the participant and their company.
- By submitting an entry, participants agree that their submission may be used on RTC collateral material including, but not limited to, the event handbook, website and promotional material; and may cite the participant and their company.
- To qualify to vote, participants must be a registered attendee of the event.
- Participants can only vote once, and should not vote for work submitted by colleagues of their company.
- Voting will open at 4pm MST Thu July 14 2016 (Day 1).
- Voting will close at 4pm MST Sat July 16 2016 (Day 3).
Winners and Prizes