Why do people come to RTC North America?
- Learn from some of the world's top instructors and industry experts and leave with a wealth of knowledge, practical methods, and new ideas.
- Network, and share ideas and insights, with an international community of your peers.
- Cultivate important business and professional contacts that can benefit your company and your career.
- Explore the latest trends and technologies
- See how Revit and related applications drive ESD analysis and simulation.
- Unlock the potential of BIM to streamline the building procurement and construction process.
- Best Practice methods
- Tips and tricks from experts
- CPD formal and informal points
Who should attend?
Practice Leaders, Office Managers, Architects, Engineers, Students, Academics in related fields, CAD/BIM Managers, Construction Managers, Contractors, Owner/Builders, Facilities Management, Quality Surveyors, Subcontractors, Developers, Project Managers, Property Owners, Draftpersons, Designers, Digital Modellers, Visualization Artists.
In this presentation, Ashraf will inspire you with his intense passion and enthusiasm for technology, architecture and engineering. He brings into focus the invaluable socio-economic contributions that architecture and engineering professionals make to humanity and presents a compelling case for why the grandeur and glory of these professions should be applauded and celebrated.
Ashraf will present and enlightening talk highlighting the important not only of technology, but also the need for a broad-based education that equips young design professionals with the tools they need for success and leadership in ever-advancing — and technology-driven — fields. He demonstrates why architecture and engineering students should be exposed to the arts, public speaking, human psychology, and marketing so that they enter the professional world ready to communicate inspire, and collaborate not only with their peers, but with the public. Only with this foundation can students fully leverage technology's incredible potential.
You will leave with a renewed appreciation for the ways in which architecture and engineering professionals bring grandeur and glory to human existence, and make the world not only a better and more beautiful place to live for all of us today, but also for countless generations to come.
“Sharing tips with fellow Revit experts was alot of fun and allowed me to take my BIM management to a new level.”
“I found this conference even better than the previous one I attended. I can’t wait until next year.”
“Fantastic job to everyone. This was my first conference and I was thoroughly upset that I missed the last 4. Where is my time machine?”